Innovation Skills Training
Learn innovation skills, get complex problem-solving training, coaching and support for you, your teams and leaders.
We know you want to lead a powerful team that can work through any situation you face together. Your team needs the confidence to know what to do and how to accomplish it.
Here's How To Work With Us
Think better together. Solve problems faster.
With the FourSight Mindset Reveal workshop, you can jumpstart innovation, collaboration and problem solving in less than two hours.
Step 1: Take Mindset Reveal to gain awareness into your personal mindset and approach to challenges and how that influences how you solve complex problems, collaborate and innovate.
Mindset Reveal is a 2.0-hour program that’s great because it helps your team members understand:
- How they think, approach problems and can work better together
- How they naturally contribute and where they need to stretch to find innovative solutions to support the work they’re doing
- How to bring more structure to problem solving, collaboration, and innovation
Using the FourSight Thinking Profile Assessment, you'll discover, with great clarity and accuracy, your natural approach to complex problem solving — and understand how your approach influences the way you collaborate, innovate and lead.
You’ll learn about the mindsets, significant patterns of behaviour and the underlying attitudes and motivations, that present themselves because of your thinking preferences.
And you’ll have an opportunity to explore what makes you more or less effective as a problem solver so that you can adapt this information to enhance your personal effectiveness as well as team collaboration.
Our clients value this course for team building, to launch a new team, for onboarding new staff, to provide tools and strategies for teams to work better together and to introduce a shared process to enhance problem solving and communication across the team.
And when you want to further develop your skills...
Go to Step 2: Innovation Skills
When people don’t collaborate, innovation fails.
With Innovation Toolset you give your people the mindset + toolset they need to find innovative solutions for you.
If you're new to our training, here's how to bring Innovation Toolset to your team.
Step 1: Take Mindset Reveal
Step 2: Take Innovation Toolset to get tools and techniques to deepen your complex problem solving and innovation skills. The content taught in this course will help you transform how you approach problem solving and collaborate with others so that you can deliver innovative solutions with recognized value.
Innovation Toolset is a 1-day course that’s great because it helps your team members develop skill in:
- Creativity, problem solving, continuous improvement
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinking
- Collaboration, relationship building and communication
- Risk-assessment and risk-taking
- Establishing the conditions for psychological safety when collaborating
- Running highly productive ideation sessions
- Identifying the right problem to solve
- Generating and prioritizing novel ideas
- Transforming ideas into well-rounded solutions with recognized value
- Identifying the right actions to implement solutions with stakeholder buy-in
- Managing projects and team meetings more effectively; getting more from your investment in Agile, Lean, and Design Thinking
Leaders value this course because it makes innovation tangible and practical through an easy to use creative problem solving process and a shared language that guides complex problem solving, fosters the psychological safety necessary to engage in productive collaboration, challenge status quo and drive innovation.
Need to fast-track your team’s learning?
Take our FourSight Fundamentals course »
Do your leaders need support to lead innovative thinking and new ways of working?
Take our Breakthrough Thinking for Leaders course »
When your organization needs speed, agility and innovation, FourSight’s assessment and problem-solving training help people collaborate and deliver effective results.
FourSight Fundamentals is a 1-day bundled course consisting of the FourSight Mindset Reveal course and fundamental concepts introduced in our Innovation Toolset course so that your team can use the FourSight process in their work and know how to leverage thinking styles when they collaborate and innovate.
The goals of the course are to:
- Give individuals insight into their personal mindset
- Increase self-awareness and other awareness
- Introduce a simple creative problem-solving process
- Identify strategies to increase personal effectiveness in problem solving, collaboration and innovation
- Review the use and function of the FourSight Hybrid Toolkit
- Experiment with using the FourSight Problem solving process to bring clarity, ideas and action to complex, ambiguous challenges and dynamic situations
- Examine lessons learned from your experimentation with the process
- Know how to adapt the FourSight Problem Solving Process and tools for use in your work and personal life
Leaders value this course because it maximizes their budget and gives their teams just enough training in a compressed timeframe and an easily digestible format so that people can immediately apply the training and build skill on the job.
And, if your leaders need more support to lead innovative thinking and new ways of working, let's talk about supporting them with our Breakthrough Thinking for Leaders course.
Today’s leaders need competency in creativity and innovation to respond to complex challenges, to navigate change and uncertainty and to challenge status quo so they can lead the organization to new ways of working. And while they realize they need to engage staff in problem solving, many hesitate to be collaborative when there is pressure to get things done, or struggle with doing it effectively.
Breakthrough Thinking for Leaders integrates the FourSight Thinking System and offers tools, techniques and coaching to address some of the most common challenges leaders face and provides practical, immediately implementable strategies for improving collaboration and engagement.
This is a great course to help you:
- Bring clarity, ideas and action to move through uncertainty
- Avoid costly rework and the pain of starting down the wrong path
- Benefit from a diversity of thinking
- Get productive feedback from stakeholders to advance your goals
- Improve cross-functional collaboration
- Leverage a test and learn approach so you can take the risk out of doing something new
Here’s how it works:
Breakthrough Thinking includes four distinct modules. Choose one of two options for delivery—take all four modules in a 2.5-day course or take one or any combination of the four modules to fast-track results for your leaders in specific ways.
- Exploring challenges to find the right problem to solve
- Generate and prioritize ideas in stellar brainstorming meetings
- Develop and improve workable solutions through targeted feedback
- Creating momentum and getting buy-in on new initiatives
Choose one of two options for delivery:
- Take all four modules in a 2.5-day course OR
- Take one or any combination of the four modules to fast-track results in specific ways. Each module runs 4 hours in duration.
Get the Coaching and Support you need to drive outcome-driven innovation and to lead change
You must set direction, create alignment, and build commitment to innovation in your organization. TouchPoint Learning’s coaching service provides a structured process to guide your thinking as you answer the who, what, where, when, why and how questions about innovation in your organization.
Whether your focus is on fostering everyday innovation across the organization or addressing product, service or business innovation, Touchpoint Learning’s coaching service will make it easier for you and your team to think strategically, find answers to your most challenging questions and leave with all the data you need to build a pragmatic go-forward plan.
Sometimes You Need More Than Training To Get The Results You Need
Here's How to Get Started
Take Your Team from Lagging to Thriving.
Your team shouldn’t be stuck, struggling or confused in a challenging work environment.
Become known as a respected leader with a team that gets things done.
Imagine how great it would feel if you realized one day that your team was solving problems and getting so much more done without you being directly involved.
About Janice Francisco
For over 15 years, Janice Francisco has helped leaders, teams and businesses approach challenges and solve problems more effectively, together. She’s worked with over 500 teams to help them transform how they work with others, adapt to evolving circumstances, and deliver outstanding results.
The inventor of the ThinkUP Framework™ and the Innovative Instructional Systems Design Method™ Janice has an MSc in Creativity and Change Leadership and provides Strategic Advisory, Learning, Creative Problem Solving Facilitation and Executive Coaching services to achieve organizational and leadership development outcomes, enable change, streamline collaboration and build high-performing, innovative and resilient team cultures.
A decisive navigator, and a pragmatic integrator who brings tireless creativity and forthright dialogue to a global clientele, Janice has worked across many industries and business functions, with start-ups, SMEs, large organizations, governments, Crown Corporations and non-profits.